CPS > FlexOM Data Communications and Control Gateway
Data Logger Hardware, Remote Diagnostic Tool
The CPS FlexOM Gateway is a data communications and controls solution for the CPS inverter line. The gateway acts as a Modbus data logger and gateway solution for communications and controls of commercial and utility scale inverter applications.
This flexible solution enables three parallel outbound communications options:
- Local Aux port for connection to 3rd party solution.
- Ethernet based communications to CPS Service for remote diagnostics and updates
- A programmable Ethernet XML SunSpec Data Exchange connection for customers who want to manage their data directly.
The FlexOM Gateway allows remote FW uploads by the CPS Service team enabling fast, efficient field service solutions for customers.
The CPS Connect Pro mobile app and Wi-Fi module provide on-site access to the program and manage all inverters on the Modbus network at once.
- Can be installed in a single inverter wirebox: no power or extra equipment required
- Modbus communications input (up to 32 inverters per card) - Modbus RS485
- Complete controls functionality via Modbus (per inverter or broadcast command)
- Flexible outbound communications
- Programmable IP address for customer direct data (SunSpec XML HTTPS format)
- Remote firmware update solution reduces the need for a truck roll
- Pass-through data via Aux port for local 3rd party solutions (Modbus RS485)
- Includes WiFi module for use with "CPS Connect Pro" IOS or Android Smart Phone App
- Accessory enclosure allows for DIN rail mounting in 3rd party communication enclosures
- FlexOM Gateway card
- Metal DIN Rail enclosure
- WiFi Dongle (for app interface)
- Cellular Antenna w/ 3m cable, mounting bracket and cable gland (for 4G pkgs only)
Misc. connectors & standoff screws