SolarEdge > Cellular GSM Kit with 5 year service data plan
Cellular Modem, 5 year plan, Residential SetApp Inverter.
Function: Cellular Internet Connectivity - for all non-display SetApp Enabled Single Phase Inverters, 5 Yr Prepaid Cellular Data Plan - For United States ONLY
Connects the SolarEdge SetAPP series of residential inverters to the internet via cell signal. Reduces or eliminates the need for additional internet infrastructure delivered to inverter. Comprehensive US coverage enables remote monitoring and troubleshooting.
The SolarEdge Cellular kit enables Internet connectivity from the inverter to the SolarEdge Cloud-Based Monitoring Platform with no need to rely on the homeowner's internet connection. The cellular modem can be installed directly inside the SolarEdge inverter and connected to an external antenna, simplifying the communication set up and saving installation time.
Connects SolarEdge inverters wirelessly to the internet.
For residential systems that lack internet connection, SolarEdge has GSM Cellular Network Cards that will connect a single inverter to the SolarEdge monitoring portal through a cellular network. Systems with multiple inverters will need one card installed in each inverter.
Cellular Internet Connectivity
- Compatible with SetApp-enabled inverters
- Connects SolarEdge inverters wirelessly to the internet
- No need for internet infrastructure at site
- Installed within the inverter enclosure for outdoor resilience
- Supports high bandwidth monitoring of inverters, optimizers, EV chargers, batteries, meters and weather stations
- Enables remote analysis and troubleshooting
- 5-year-year data plan is included
- Comprehensive coverage in the US and Canada
SE-CELL-A-R05-S-S2 - for display
SE-CELL-B-R05-S-S2 - for no display