Magnum Energy 4000 Watt 24 Volt Off-Grid Inverter
Pure Sine Wave
Manufacturer Part Number: MS4024
The MS Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy – a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile and off grid applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
- Pure sine wave: Power your TVs, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Choices: The MS Series comes in 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
||Pure Sine Wave
|Input Battery Voltage Rance
||18 - 34 VDC
|Nominal AC Output Voltage
|Output Frequency and Accuracy
||60 Hz +/- 0.1%
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
|Continuous Power Output at 25° C
|Maximum Continuous input current
|Peak Inverter Efficiency
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||13.75" x 12.65" x 8.0" (34.9 x 32.1 x 20.3 cm)
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger:
Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable:
The MS2000, MS2012, MS2812, and MS4024 are ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and the MS2012, MS2812, and MS4024 are ETL Listed UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations. All models also meet KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use.
Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Pure Sine Wave
- 12, 24 and 48V configurations
- Versatile Mounting
- Multiple Comm Ports
- Expanded Transfer Relay