Tamarack Solar > Top of Pole Mount for Six Solar Panels - 132 Inch Channel per column
Manufacturer Part Number:
Pole Top (6-inch Schedule 40 pipe) for Six Landscape format 60 cell or 72 cell solar panels. 132 Inch Channel per column (2 columns for TTP-6 top of pole mount, each column is 3 solar panels in landscape format tall).
Supports six solar panels with a total area of 149 square feet or less on a 6-inch Schedule 40 or 80 pole.
- 132-inch rails per column accommodate 6 modules
with widths up to 43 inches
- Mounts on user-supplied 6-inch schedule-40 or
schedule 80 steel pipe
- Module clamps fit frames between 30 to 40 mm
* Deeper frames can be used by adding 50/50+ mounting clamp sold separately 89907
- No complex sizing documents or need to send
module data sheets when ordering
- Heavy-Duty Steel structure and Tamarack 3.1
aluminum module mounting rails
- Module Rails attach to 2-inch schedule 40 steel pipe. Purchase this pipe locally to save shipping cost or order appropriate length separately. Use two 10-foot pipes for module up to 78-inches long. Use two 12 foot pipes for modules up to 98-inches long
- 10° to 60° tilt angle
- UPS Shippable in 4 or 5 boxes
- Engineered for 160 mph wind speed and 150 psf snow load.