Tamarack Solar > Top of Pole Mount for Two Solar Panels - 83 Inch Channel
Manufacturer Part Number:
Pole Top (4-inch Schedule 40 pipe) for Two Landscape format 60 cell or 72 cell solar panels. Supports two solar panels with a total area of 50 square feet or less on a 4-inch Schedule 40 or 80 pole.
- Fits any module up to 41.5 inches wide with frames 30 to 40 mm deep*
Maximum combined width for both solar panels: 83"
* Deeper frames can be used by adding 50/50+ mounting clamp sold separately 89907
- Mounts on user-supplied 4-inch schedule-40 or schedule-80 steel pipe
- TTP-A-2 requires 2 sections of schedule-40 pipe. Purchase locally or order Pipe Kits
- No complex sizing documents or need to send module data sheets when ordering
- Heavy-Duty Steel structure and Tamarack 3.1 aluminum module mounting rails
- 10° to 60° tilt angle
- UPS Shippable
- Total shipping weight is 135 pounds in 3 boxes
- Engineered for up to 160 mph wind speed and 200 psf snow load.