ProSolar 164" Roof Trac Rail
Due to its length, this product must ship freight.
The RoofTrac mounting system consists of support rails and top-down clamping hardware which is integrated with either a TileTrac or FastJack attachment device. The RoofTrac mounting system can be utilized on virtually all standard construction residential roof-tops, mounting 4’ on center, to install the majority of popular framed solar modules.
- Typically installed on residential sloped roof. RoofTrac Tilt Kit or SolarWedge used for residential flat roofs.
- Each system engineered and load tested to 50 lb/sq. ft, equivalent of 125 mph winds per 2007 CBC / 2006 IBC to ensure safety and quality
- Spans 4 foot on center with 1-1/2" tall RoofTrac rail, 6 foot on center with 2-1/2" tall RoofTrac rail
- Approx. 10 years of installer preferred design
- The most cost effective and easy to install rail mounting system
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel components for corrosion resistance and strength
- Sleek, low profile design for great looking installs
- Designed for use with ProSolar FastJack or TileTrac attachments.
Integrated with Tile Track attachments
The patented Roof Trac system installed with the Tile Trac attachment method provides an ideal solution for mounting on a tile roof. Tile Trac reduces the possibility of broken tiles and leaking roofs, allowing the installer to make structural attachments to the roof rafter. The Roof Trac installed with the Tile Trac allows solar support rails to be adjusted to compensate for uneven roofs.
Patented Slide-N-Clamp System
Fully integrated, and patented, clamping system actually changes the structural properties of the aluminum channel making it significantly stronger. This design allows solar modules to be installed at a lower profile to the roof providing a more aesthetically pleasing installation.
Module clamps are specifically designed, extruded and engineered for each specific module frame. Our innovative clamping system provides inward tension on the module frame securing the laminate in the frame.
Integrated with FastJack Attachments
The patented Roof Trac system installed with the Fast Jack attachment method provides an ideal solution for installations where a flashing is desired. The Fast Jack is also the solar industry's preferred method of attachment for new construction roofs.
The Fast Jack attachment provides a quick and strong installation solution. Our patented design places the bolt directly under the stanchion post where it provides the most support. This feature allows standard roof flashings to lay flat on the roof deck. The removable post allows flashings to be slipped over the base without damaging surrounding composition shingles.