Outback Power FPR-4048A > FLEXpower Radian 4kW Pre-Wired Inverter System - UL 1741 SA Compliant
Manufacturer Part Number:
Fully Pre-Wired 4kW Inverter System
NOTE: All FLEXpower systems will once again be provided with MATE3s.
UL 1741 SA, CA Rule 21, and HECO Rule 14H Compliant
Ships in approximately 3-4 Weeks
OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired power systems take the concept of fast, easy installation to a new level of performance, value and flexibility with the FLEXpower Radian.
Everything needed, outside of power sources and battery backup, is completely integrated—just install the mounting bracket, hang the system on a wall, make the necessary connections and the system is fully operational.
Available in the Radian A Series 4kW or 8kW inverter/charger, both models incorporate OutBack’s GridZero technology, a superior level of intelligence in energy management for self-generation and self-consumption programs. It provides precise balancing between using stored energy, solar and utility power, blending-in the latter to overcome surges and load spikes. Both models feature an Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) profile option to support leading-edge battery technologies such as Lithium-Ion and others, and enhanced diagnostics for improved performance.
FLEXpower Radian Applications
- The 4kW FLEXpower Radian (FPR- 4048A) is ideal for smaller power applications—including homes, cabins, remote communication sites and backup power systems.
- The 8kW FLEXpower Radian (FPR-8048A) is ideal for applications with medium-sized power requirements—including larger homes and light commercial or backup power systems.
HUB 10.3 communications, surge protector and remote temperature sensor (RTS). The FLEXpower Radian is also equipped with battery and PV array breakers, GFDI and input-output-bypass. See individual product specsheets or product guide for full specifications. **Overcurrent protective device.
All Hybrid Inverter PV Systems will need rapid shutdown. The IMO BG10P34-11 remote shutdown button is an outdoor initiation switch that can be used to trigger PV system rapid shutdown.
IMO RSD Button BG10P34-11 > Rapid Shutdown Button compatible with APsmart Rapid Shutdown System
IEEE 1547-2018 requires the local communications interface to remain available whenever the DER is operating. This indirectly creates a requirement for the IQ Gateway not to reboot during and following a low voltage ride through event. The IQ Gateway hardware was redesigned to meet this requirement so installers must only choose from the list of supported hardware and be running software versions 7.3.460 or later to be fully compliant.
Inverter / Charger
(1) FlexMax 80
33.5" x 47" x 9.84"
- 5 year limited materials and workmanship / 10 year optional
- Must be installed in fixed-location applications within US and Canada
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured
- Fast installation with a pre-assembled system and fully integrated GS load center
- Optimized system foorprint
- GridZero technology optimizes the balance between stored and renewable energy sources, minimizing grid dependence
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports leading-edge battery technologies, including lithium-ion
- Dual AC inputs for seamless generator integration in grid-interactive applications
- Grid-interactive and stand-alone capability in one unit
- System monitoring via web interface with OPTICS RE
- Components carry all of the necessary UL certifications