Outback Power FLEXware FWPV-12 > Combiner Box
Manufacturer Part Number: FWPV-12
Accommodates up to twelve 150 VDC rated breakers or up to eight 600 VDC rated fuse holders. Includes two insulated negative TBB, one ground bus and two combiner bus bar each with dual 2/0 AWG output lug terminals. Breakers, fuse holders, and fuses sold separately.
The OutBack Power Technologies FLEXware PV combiner series sets the standard for PV balance-of-system hardware. The FLEXware PV8 and FLEXware PV12 accommodate the overcurrent protection requirements of your application.
From 150VDC breakers for low voltage PV systems, to 600VDC fuse holders for high voltage PV systems, the FLEXware PV Combiner series is designed to survive outdoor environments. Its rainproof, UL type 3R powder coated aluminum chassis can be mounted on a wall, sloped roof or pole. The unique angled negative terminal bus bar design makes wiring fast and easy without the larger output conductors blocking access to the smaller input terminals. Dual output lug terminals are included for up to 2/0 AWG conductors. The FLEXware PV Combiner series handles it all.
- Combine multiple strings from a single array
- Outdoorn rain-resistant aluminumn enclosures
- Optimized wire routing for easy installation
- Tinted flame-retardant polycarbonate deadfront panel
- Wall, roof, or pole mountable
- Accommodates dual 2/0 AWG output wiring
- Accommodates 150VDC breakers or 600 VDC Fuses