NUE > 1200 Watt Inverter with 2.146kWh Solid State Lithium Battery Portable Power Station - PV Ready
1200w Inverter, 2146 Watt hour Solid State Lithium battery,
20 Amp solar controller, 2 AC outputs with 170w AC charger
and state of charge display. Weights 35.27lbs (16kg)
Includes: • AC charger • Connector cable (SAE to MC4) for solar charging
The PowerPac 1212 provides professional grade solid state lithium power in a tough yet ultra-portable case. The unit is built as a solar-first power solution for up to 450W of solar input with a built-in 20amp charge controller. This model has two Standard US 120V AC outlet (and international universal AC outlet 220V models are available apon request). The unit also has four phone charging outlets. All this power is available at the press of a button.
The NUE PowerPac 1221 provides unprecedented energy for its weight, using solid state lithium (SSLI) batteries in a rugged, road ready enclosure, weighing under 36 pounds.
The 1221 features a 2146Wh battery pack, giving it one of the best battery capacity-to-weight ratios of any full-featured unit.
- A great balance between portability and maximum usable power (1200W/ 2146Wh)
- SAE adapter and built in 20A charge controller allows you to connect up to 450W for rapid solar charging
- Easy-to-use Bluetooth app
- Energy Saver settings provide efficient power management to maximize battery life
- A true sine wave inverter allows operation of sensitive electronic devices
NUE PowerPac 1221 Applications
- Communications devices and mobile broadband
- Battery charging for power tools
- Outdoor electronics (e.g. TVs, speakers, pitching machines)
- Outdoor lighting
- Outdoor cooking and refrigeration
- Film and television gear especially at remote locations