Concorde Battery 12 Volt 104 Amp Hour AGM Battery
||12.03" x 6.60" x 8.75"
|Rated Capacity (24 Hour Rate)
PVX-1040T is a common 12 volt renewable energy battery for solar, wind and back up energy storage. Preferred for its compact 27 battery size and deep cycling capacity, the PVX-1040T features clean, sustainable, efficient operation. Since 1987, Sun Xtender has been designing valve regulated lead acid batteries with AGM construction (VRLA-AGM).The non-spillable construction allows the battery to be used upright or on its end or side and the maintenance free AGM design means no water replenishment ever.
- Copper Alloy Terminals for improved electrical connections.
- No exposed lead terminals means improved environmental safety and health.
- Recessed threaded insert terminals to prevent short circuits across battery connections.
- Convenient built-in lifting handles.
- Reinforced container walls to reduce bulging.
- Completely Sealed Valve Regulated Construction.
- Immobilized Electrolyte Non-Spillable.
- Maintenance Free Design Never Requires Watering.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Micro-porous Glass Separators retain electrolyte.
- Classified as "Non-Spillable Battery" for transport. Complies with DOT HMR49, Non-Hazardous Materials.
VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems
Utilizing pure lead calcium grids, the plates are thicker than the industry standard for longer cycle life, increased reliability and power. The low impedance AGM design allows for excellent charge acceptance and there is no current limit required with controlled voltage charging.
The Sun Xtender battery product line features proprietary PolyGuard Microporous Polyethylene Separators, shielding the positive plates against shorting, shock or vibration. No other manufacturer offers this dual layer insulation protection feature.
Sun Xtender battery covers and containers are uniquely molded with high impact, reinforced copolymer polypropylene and are designed with thick end walls to prevent bulging. The copper alloy T Terminals are corrosion resistant and are supplied with silicon bronze bolts and washers.
See the Sun Xtender Battery Technical Manual for details on applications and specifications. This Sun Xtender solar battery document is also available for download and printing.
PVX-1040T is used for applications such as Street & Bus Stop Lighting, Cathodic Protection, Grid Tied & Off Grid Homes, 2-Way Radio Repeaters, SCADA, Navigational Aids, Medical Refrigeration Clinics & Power for Remote Areas / Developing Nations.