Concorde Battery 6 Volt 138 Amp Hour AGM Battery
||Sun Xtender VRLA-AGM
||10.19" x 6.60" x 8.92"|
|Rated Capacity (24 Hour Rate)
The Group 24 battery, PVX-1380T, is used for applications such as Street and Bus Stop Lighting, Cathodic Protection, Grid Tied and Off Grid Homes, 2-Way Radio Repeaters, SCADA, Navigational Aids, Medical Refrigeration Clinics and Power for Remote Areas / Developing Nations.
- Copper Alloy Terminals for improved electrical connections.
- No exposed lead terminals means improved environmental safety and health.
- Recessed threaded insert terminals to prevent short circuits across battery connections.
- Convenient built-in lifting handles.
- Reinforced container walls to reduce bulging.
- Completely Sealed Valve Regulated Construction.
- Immobilized Electrolyte Non-Spillable.
- Maintenance Free Design Never Requires Watering.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Micro-porous Glass Separators retain electrolyte.
- Classified as "Non-Spillable Battery" for transport. Complies with DOT HMR49, Non-Hazardous Materials.
VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems
Utilizing pure lead calcium grids, the plates are thicker than the industry standard for longer cycle life, increased reliability and power. The low impedance AGM design allows for excellent charge acceptance and there is no current limit required with controlled voltage charging.
The Sun Xtender battery product line features proprietary PolyGuard Microporous Polyethylene Separators, shielding the positive plates against shorting, shock or vibration. No other manufacturer offers this dual layer insulation protection feature.
Sun Xtender battery covers and containers are uniquely molded with high impact, reinforced copolymer polypropylene and are designed with thick end walls to prevent bulging. The copper alloy T Terminals are corrosion resistant and are supplied with silicon bronze bolts and washers.
See the Sun Xtender Battery Technical Manual for details on applications and specifications. This Sun Xtender solar battery document is also available for download and printing.
PVX-1340T is used for applications such as Street & Bus Stop Lighting, Grid Tied & Off Grid Homes, 2-Way Radio Repeaters, & Power for Remote Areas / Developing Nations.