BenQ AUO 225 Watt AC Solar Panel
Integrated micro inverter AC Solar panel.
||BenQ / AUO
||AC / Poly
||65.67" x 39.37" x 1.57"
||Module to Module AC Wiring
|Nominal AC Voltage
|Nominal AC Current
|Nominal Operating Voltage Range
||211 - 264 V
|Nominal Operating Frequency
||59.3 - 60.5 Hz
- 10 Year Workmanship
- 10 Years at 90% Output
- 25 Years at 80% Output
AUO AC Unison is a new breakthrough in solar photovoltaic (PV) technology. AUO combines its premium PV module with reliable microinverter technology to maximize PV benefits for installers and end users.
The integrated microinverter converts module DC to grid compliant AC at each module. This increases system performance by up to 25%, reduces shading losses, and makes PV safer to install and own. AUO AC Unison is installed, monitored, and maintained with ease.
All AUO PV products are manufactured under AUO’s strict quality control standards. AUO AC Unison is designed for 25 years of efficient production.
- Harvest 5 to 25% more energy than traditional systems
- Module level monitoring
- Designed for 25 Year Reliability
- Modular flexibility suits any budget or rooftop
- Simplified PV system reduces installation costs
- No high voltage DC means safe installation and ownership
- Module complies with advanced loading tests to meet 5400 Pa loading requirements
- Superior performance under weak light conditions such as dawn, dusk, and cloudy days
- Enhances current transmission and module reliability