Returns and Damages
Thank you for shopping at EcoDirect! If you received a damaged item or need to issue a return, please fill out the form below. Once you have filled out the form, you will be contacted by our RMA or claims specialist with further instructions.
Please note for RMA’s:
- Returns subject to a 20% restock fee.
- Freight shipments are subject to approval and will require review.
- You will be responsible for shipping your return to EcoDirect.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt.
- Products must be received within 30 days of return merchandise authorization or return merchandise case will be closed.
- Products must include all components originally shipped with the item (cables, hardware, etc) and in original packaging.
Defective or DOA (dead on arrival) Product:
- Please include the serial number and model number of the unit with your submission.
- Include a brief description of the problem.
- Warranty is held by the manufacturer and if the error occurred within the warranty period you would work with the manufacturer directly on the replacement.
- EcoDirect will direct you to the appropriate contact for your claim.
- ALL SHIPMENTS SHOULD BE INSPECTED AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY
- Note any discrepancies in item count and any item damages on Delivery Receipt (BOL) and inform the driver immediately.
- Please do not refuse the delivery. Refusing delivery may result in additional freight charges. If damages are severe; Advise the driver to send them back to the warehouse.
- Text or email pictures promptly of any damages and a copy of the BOL to our Logistics Claims Department at 760-295-1809 or firstname.lastname@example.org