Victron Color Control GX > Panel and System Monitoring
The Color Control GX
is the communication-centre of your installation. It offers at-a-glance live information, and lets you control all products connected to it. Full system control is gained - almost anywhere in the world - by accessing your Color Control GX using our free-to-use Victron Remote Management Portal
Color Control GX
The Color Control (CCGX) provides intuitive control and monitoring for all Victron power systems. The list of Victron products that can be connected is endless: Inverters, Multis, Quattros, MPPT solar chargers, BMV battery monitors, Lynx Ion + Shunt and more.
VRM Online Portal
Besides monitoring and controlling products locally on the CCGX itself, all readings are also forwarded to our free remote monitoring website: the VRM Online Portal.
Remote Console on VRM
Monitor, control and configure the CCGX remotely, over the internet. Just like standing in front of the device, everything can also be done remotely. The same functionality is also available on the local network, Remote Console on LAN.
Automatic genset start/stop
A highly customizable start/stop system. Use state of charge, voltage, load and other parameters.
Define a special set of rules for quiet times, and optionally a monthly test run.
The heart of ESS – Energy Storage System
The CCGX is the Energy Manager in an ESS system.
- Multis and Quattros, including split-phase and three-phase systems. Monitoring and control
(on/off and current limiter). Changing configuration is possible (only remotely via the internet,
not without an internet connection).
- BlueSolar MPPT Solar Chargers with a VE.Direct port.
- BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/85 with VE.Can port.
- SmartSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/100 with VE.Can port. When multiple BlueSolar
MPPTs or SmartSolar MPPTs with VE.Can are used in parallel, all the information is combined as
one. See also our blog-post about synchronizing multiple MPPT 150/70 solar chargers.
- BMV-700 family can be connected directly to the VE.Direct ports on the CCGX. Use the
VE.Direct Cable for this.
- BMV-600 family can be connected to the VE.Direct ports on the CCGX. Requires an accessory
- Lynx Ion + Shunt
- Lynx Shunt VE.Can
- Skylla-i battery chargers
- NMEA2000 tank sensors
- A USB GPS can be connected to the USB port. Location and speed will be visible on the display,
and the data is sent to the VRM Portal for tracking purposes. The map on VRM will show the
- Fronius PV Inverters