Schneider Electric Charge Controller Features
- The C Series has 3 models, the C35, C40, and C60 that handle 35, 40 & 60 amps DC current.
- Silent, pulse width modulated (PWM), high efficiency operation.
- Three-stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, and float).
- Automatic overload protection in both active and passive modes.
- PV array short circuit and reverse polarity protection.
- Durable construction.
- Backed by a two year warranty.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Use as a Solar Charge Controller
When used as a solar charge controller, the C40 can control 12, 24, or 48 VDC array operation and the C35 and C60 can control 12 and 24 VDC array operation. All units offer selectable settings for NiCad, flooded lead acid, gel, or absorbed glass mat batteries.As a DC load controller, the C Series has a low voltage disconnect warning system and field adjustable set points that govern automatic low and high voltage disconnect. Manual reset switch for emergency low voltage operation.
As a Diversion Load Controller the C Series automatically directs extra power to a dedicated load such as an electric water heater and ensures batteries are never over-charged.
- Plug-in remote temperature sensor (BTS) for increased charging precision.
- Cumulative amp-hour meter (CM) that can be installed on the face of the controller, or remotely (CM/R), up to 100 feet (30 m) away.