Tamarack Solar> Side of Pole Mount for One 27.5" Solar Panel
Part Number: UNI-SP/01A
Pole Diameter: 2" - 4.5"
Supports: One Solar Panel in landscape format. 27.5"
The Universal Side-of-Pole Mount UNI-SP/01A is a simple and straightforward pole mounting solution for small area solar photovoltaic (PV) needs. With its user settable angle adjustment, it can support installations in a wide range of locations.
In addition, the UNI-SP/01A supports:
- A single PV panel up to 27.5 inches in width.
- Pole diameters from 2.0 inches to 4.5 inches.
Schedule 40 Pipe Not Included.
- Easy tilt solar panel adjustment ensures optimal alignment in a range of environments, year around
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant aluminum means long-term reliability and value
- Compatible with most commercially available solar panels
- Easy installation and affordable pricing help slash total cost of installation
- Multiple product offerings accommodate a wide range of solar mount application scenarios
The Tamarack Solar Pole Mount Systems offers a choice of three distinct pole mounting options, each engineered for a specific mounting scenario. The three systems include the Top of Pole Mount, Side of Pole Mount and Single-Arm Side Mount. Each assembly comes in a variety of sizes, and supports a varying number of panels.
Tamarack Solar Side of Pole solar PV mounts are a simple mounting solution for small area solar PV needs. They support pole diameters of 2 to 4.5 inches and support solar PV modules with center-center distribution of 19 to 39 inches. Side of Pole solar PV mounts are manufactured using heavy-duty corrosion-resistant 5052-H32 aluminum.