Midnite Solar MNPV6 DISCO Disconnecting Combiner
This 3R MNPV6 DISCO combiner is one in a series of disconnecting PV combiners from MidNite Solar.
||Disconnecting PV Combiners
||14" x 8" x 6.5"
- Convenient disconnect handle
- All aluminum powder coated housing that won’t rust
- Flip up cover that can stay in the open position during installation
- PV Negative bus bar with 14 useable openings (10 #14-6 and 4#1/0-14)
- Chassis ground bus bar with 14 useable openings (10 #14-6 and 4#1/0-14)
- Standard din rail to mount up to 6, 150V or 3, 300 Volt breakers
- 120 Amp tin plated copper bus bar to combine breaker outputs - bus bar may be split in two
- Dead front cover snaps into place after wiring is complete for safety
- Knockouts for PV in and PV out on bottom and sides
- Top surface is available to bring conduit in from directly above the enclosure
This model will support several different configurations. You can use 6 of Midnite's 150 volt DC breakers and included bus-bar for a 6 string disconnecting combiner. You also will be able to install one of Midnite's 600 volt DC breakers making a nice grid tie disconnect.
The MNPV6 Disco is very flexible. It is ETL listed for AC and DC, allowing it to be configured for a variety of uses. It will work with 1 to 6 of Midnite's 150 volt DC breakers. The combiner also works with 1 of our 600 volt DC breakers for a grid tie disconnect. You can also install a 240 volt AC breaker with the 600 volt DC breaker to make a complete disconnect for a grid tie inverter.
This configuration makes a compact Grid Tie disconnect for those applications where the built in switch won’t do the trick.