Tamarack Solar 5.0" - 12.6" Single Arm Side of Pole Mount
Pole Diameter: 2" - 4.5"
Panel Inside Extrusion: 5.0" - 12.6"
Manufacturer Part Number: UNI-SA/14.0
The Universal Single-Arm Side-of-Pole Mount UNI-SA/14.0 is a simple and straightforward pole mounting solution for small area solar photovoltaic (PV) needs. With its user settable angle adjustment, it can support installations in a wide range of locations.
In addition, the UNI-SA/14.0 supports:
- PV panels with an inside extrusion dimension of between 5.0 inches to 12.6 inches.
- Pole diameters from 2.0 inches to 4.5 inches.
Schedule 40 Pipe Not Included.
- Easy tilt solar panel adjustment ensures optimal alignment in a range of environments, year around
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant aluminum means long-term reliability and value
- Compatible with most commercially available solar panels
- Easy installation and affordable pricing help slash total cost of installation
- Multiple product offerings accommodate a wide range of solar mount application scenarios
Single Arm, Side Pole 14"
Single Arm, Side Pole 21.5"
Single Arm, Side Pole 26"
The Tamarack Solar Pole Mount Systems offers a choice of three distinct pole mounting options, each engineered for a specific mounting scenario. The three systems include the Top of Pole Mount, Side of Pole Mount and Single -Arm Side Mount. Each assembly comes in a variety of sizes, and supports a varying number of panels.
The Single-Arm Side Mount is a simple mounting solution for poles, walls and other flat surfaces. This system mounts to poles of 2” to 4” in diameter, and module widths between 5.26 and 25.5 inches. Single Arm Mounts are manufactured using heavy-duty corrosion-resistant 5052-H32 aluminum. Use IronRidge's Pole Mount Configurator if you are unsure which model you will need.