S-5! SolarFoot > Solarfoot L-Foot for Trapezoidal metal roofs - 1 Unit
Manufacturer Part Number: S-5! SolarFoot
SolarFoot™ is used for exposed fastener metal roofing with the strength, testing, quality, and time-proven integrity you expect from S-5!.
The SolarFoot provides an ideal mounting platform to attach the L-Foot of a rail-mounted PV system to the roof. This solution is The Right Way to secure rail-mounted solar systems to exposed fastener metal such as AG-Panel or R-Panel.
*Fasteners sold separately. Fastener type varies with substrate.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. from certified raw material
- Fabricated in our own ISO 9001:2015 Certified factory
- All aluminum and stainless components
- 25 year limited warranty
- Compatible with all commercial L-Foot products on the market
- Factory applied 40-year isobutylene/isoprene crosslink polymer sealant for reliable weathertightness
- Sealant reservoir to prevent over-compression of sealant
- Load tested normal to seam
- Four points of attachment into structure or deck with tested holding strength for engineered applications
- Integrated with M8-1.25x17mm stud and M8-1.25 stainless steel hex flange nut included
The SolarFoot is a simple, cost-effective pedestal for L-Foot (not included) attachment of rail-mounted solar PV. The unique design is compatible with all rail producer L-Foot components. The new SolarFoot assembly ensures a durable weathertight solution for the life of the roof. Special factory applied butyl co-polymeric sealant contained in a reservoir is The Right Way, allowing a water-tested seal. Stainless integrated stud and hex flange lock-nut secure the L-Foot into position. A low center of gravity reduces the moment arm commonly associated with L-Foot attachments. Direct attachment of the SolarFoot to the structural member or deck provides unparalleled holding strength.
Solar Foot Advantages:
- Exposed faster mounting platform for solar arrays attached via L-Foot and Rails
- Weatherproof attachment to exposed fastener roofing
- Butyl sealant reservoir provides long-term waterproof seal
- M8-1.25x17mm stud with M8 hex flange nut for attachment of all popular L-Foot/rail combinations
- Tool: 13 mm Hex Socket or ½”
- Hex Socket
- Tool Required: Electric screw gun with hex drive socket for self tapping screws
- Low Center of Gravity reduces moment arm commonly associated with L-Foot/Rail solar mounting scenarios
- Attaches directly to structure or deck for optimal holding strength
- S-5! Recommended substrate specific e.g. steel purlin, wood 2×4, osb, etc fasteners provide excellent waterproofing and pull out strength
- Fastener through-hole locations comply with NDS (National Design Specification)