S-5! CorruBracket 100T > Corrugated Roofing Mount
Manufacturer Part Number:CorruBracket 100T
Minimum order quantity of 30 Units.
CorruBracket 100T is your solar solution for corrugated roofing profiles common in North America and is compatible with 7/8″ and 3/4″ tall and 2.67” crest to crest corrugated roofing profiles.
Designed to prevent penetration from occurring in the profile valley, CorruBracket 100T is affixed to the crown of the corrugation, leaving the valleys free of holes, further protecting against leaks!
Installation is Easy
CorruBracket 100T is mounted directly onto the crown of the panel, straddling the valley. No surface preparation is necessary; simply wipe away excess oil and debris, align and apply. Secure directly into the crown of the roof profile by driving the appropriate screws into the six pre-punched holes, or pre-drilling the proper sized hole through the six pre-punched holes and riveting.
Having no messy sealants to apply, CorruBracket 100T comes with a factory-applied EPDM rubber gasket seal already on the base, and the S-5!- reservoir conceals the EPDM from UV exposure, preventing drying and cracks.
To ensure brackets are installed in a straight line, install a single CorruBracket 100T on each end of the roof at a measured, consistent distance from the bottom edge of the roof. Use a string line between the two brackets. Mount the remaining CorruBracket 100T along the string line, directly into the roof. Do not remove the EPDM rubber gasket as this is for water-tightness weather-proofing.
- Open channel for wire containment/management
- Bracket allows glass to sit 4+ inches above valley of corrugation
- Bracket can be fixed into sheeting-only allowing module placement anywhere on roof
- Slotted top hole offers over 1 inch of adjustability
- 6000 Series AL; 300 Series SS hardware
- PVKIT™ 2.0 compatible
- Factory-applied EPDM for no-mess waterproofing
- EPDM reservoir for protection from harmful sunlight and to prevent over-compression of waterproofing
- Allows for attachment of solar inverters and/or optimizers