Quick Mount PV > QBase Shake & Slate Mount - Mill Finish (QMNS) - Box of 12
The new Quick Mount PV E-Mount is designed for customers who want Quick Mount PV quality at a lower price point.
18" x 18"
The QBase Shake & Slate Mount is a
dual-purpose base-and-post style solar mounting system offering
superior strength and waterproofing for both wood shake and slate
shingle roofs. The oversized 18x18-inch flashing accommodates the large
exposure of both types of roofing.
For Shake Roofs
The QBase Shake & Slate Mount is designed to smoothly
fit into the workflow between the trades while installing a solar array
during the construction of a new shake roof. For retrofitting solar onto
an existing shake roof, use our
Classic Shake Mount.
For Slate Roofs
The QBase Shake & Slate Mount is the ideal solution for
both new and existing slate roofs. It’s not only the first flashed mount
designed specifically for slate roofs, the QBase Shake & Slate
Mount is the only solar roof mounting solution that will not compromise
the integrity of the slate.
QMNS QBase Shake & Slate Mount Includes:
- Cast aluminum QBase
- Aluminum post, 1.25" x 3.25"
- EPDM post collar/counter flash
- EPDM-bonded stainless steel washer, 5/16" x 1.25"
- 18" x 18" spun aluminum cone flashing
- Two zinc-coated steel lag bolts, 5/16" x 3"
- Stainless steel machine bolt, 5/16" x 1"
- Stainless steel fender washer, 5/16" x 1"
- Stainless steel split lock washer, 5/16"
- Grade-8 machine bolt, 5/16" x 3/4"
- Flashing holds firm against wind-driven rain
- All exposed hardware is 18-8 stainless steel
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- QBase is the strongest off-the-shelf mechanical mount
- 3031 lbs. average ultimate pullout (Douglas fir);
1972 lbs. average ultimate shear
- Cone flashing is spun aluminum with no welds or seams to rust or rot
- 100% IBC compliant
- All fasteners and hardware included
- 20-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Works with all leading racks
- Made in USA