Magnum Energy 4400 Watt 48 Volt Off-Grid Inverter
Pure Sine Wave
Manufacturer Part Number: MS4448PAE
The MS-PAE 120/240V Series Inverter / Charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The MS-PAE Series is powerful, easy-touse, and best of all, cost effective.
- Pure sine wave: Power your TVs, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Choices: The MS-PAE Series comes in 24 and 48 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS-PAE Series on a shelf or wall.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MS-PAE Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MSPAE Series comes with an on/off easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Buy with ease: The MS-PAE Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty, and a five-year limited warranty when installed on an MMP or MP system.
||Pure Sine Wave
|Input Battery Voltage Rance
||36.0 - 68.0 VDC
|Nominal AC Output Voltage
||120/240 VAC split phase
|Output Frequency and Accuracy
||60 Hz +/- 0.1%
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
|Continuous Power Output at 25° C
|Maximum continuous input current
|Peak Inverter Efficiency
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||13.75" x 12.65" x 8.0" (34.9 x 32.1 x 20.3 cm)
The MS-PAE Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sinewave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The unique design of the MS-PAE Series provides two 120VAC output lines that are 180° out-of-phase with each other, so that the combination of the L1 and L2 lines total 240VAC and the voltage between either L1 or L2 and neutral is 120VAC, eliminating the need to purchase two units and stack them together to get 240 volts.
When the power requirements of the system are beyond the capacity of a single MS-PAE Series inverter or the system is expanded as more loads are added, up to four MS-PAE Series inverters can be connected together in a parallel configuration. When connecting inverters in parallel, the overall inverter power and surge capacity is increased to power a large single load or more smaller loads.
Available in 4000 (24 volts) and 4400 (48 volts) watt models, the MS-PAE Series inverters are powerful, easy-to-use and ETL listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01 for Renewable Energy installations.
Note: If you are planning on connecting the MS-PAE Series inverter in parallel with another MS-PAE Series inverter, ensure they all have revision 5.1 or higher.
No series stacking required:
The unique design of the MS-PAE Series can provide 120 and 240 volts output in one unit, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts.
You can parallel up to four inverter / chargers for up to 17.6kw of power at 120/240V. The MP panels and router are required for parallel stacking the MS-PAE Series.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger:
Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable:
The MS-PAE Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741, 1st edition, and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations.