SunWize 130 Watt Solar Panel
||58.15" x 26.06" x 1.97"
|Max Power Voltage (VMPP)
|Max Power Current (IMPP)
|Open Circuit Voltage (VOC)
|Short Circuit Current (ISC)
|Max System Voltage
||DC 50 V
- 5 year limited materials and workmanship
- 20 year limited 80% output
The SunWize SW-S130P solar module delivers top-quality performance for all photovoltaic applications including telemetry, communications, security, rural electrification, water pumping and general battery charging. The SW-S130P can be used in single-module and multiple-module installations. Each module consists of 36 solar cells connected in series providing sufficient voltage for battery charging under extreme high temperatures. The modules are manufactured according to the strict requirements of international and US quality standards. Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty of Materials and Workmanship; 20 Years Limited Warranty of 80% Minimum Power Output.
- The glass surface is impact resistant and allows maximum light transmission.
- Polycrystalline solar cells are encapsulated and bonded to the glass in multiple layers of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and laminated with a white Tedlar backing insuring long life in severe environmental conditions.
- A weather resistant junction box accommodates all wiring methods including moisture-tight strain relief connectors and electrical conduit. Bypass diodes insure reliable operation.
- Anodized aluminum tubular frames add strength and durability. Frames come with predrilled mounting holes.