SunWize 10 Watt Solar Panel
||12.52" x 13.86" x 1.97"
|Max Power Voltage (VMPP)
|Max Power Current (IMPP)
|Open Circuit Voltage (VOC)
|Short Circuit Current (ISC)
|Max System Voltage
||DC 50 V
- 2 year limited materials and workmanship
- 5 year limited 90% output
SunWize SW-SP series solar modules deliver top-quality performance for all photovoltaic applications including telemetry, communications, security, SCADA and general battery charging. The SW-SP series can be used in single-module and multiple module installations. Each module consists of 36 solar cells (except the 5W which has 34 cells), connected in series providing sufficient voltage for battery charging under extreme high temperatures. The modules are manufactured according to the strict requirements of international and US quality standards. Warranty information for each module is listed on the back along with the mechanical specifications.
- The glass surface is impact resistant and allows maximum light transmission.
- Polycrystalline solar cells are encapsulated and bonded to the glass in multiple layers of
ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and laminated with a white Tedlarô backing insuring long life
in severe environmental conditions.
- A weather resistant junction box accommodates all wiring methods including moisturetight
strain relief connectors and electrical conduit. Bypass diodes insure reliable operation.
- Anodized aluminum tubular frames add strength and durability. Frames come with
predrilled mounting holes.