OutBack SystemEdge 420NC > 4000 Watt FLEXpower Radian plus 20kWh Energy Storage Package
The OutBack SystemEdge 420NC is ideal for use in Grid-Tied Partial State of Charge (PSoC) Applications
Off-Grid Applications - SystemEdge Off-Grid Cabin Series
Designed for modest power and energy storage requirement off-grid applications, the SystemEdge Cabin Series is perfect for off-grid weekend cabins or modest-load permanent residences. With two packages available, the Cabin Series delivers enough power and storage to support a typical load profile made up of a continuously running refrigerator, 10 lights, ceiling fan, computer, and a well pump.*
Experience Single-Brand Simplicity with a SystemEdge package from OutBack Power.
All packages include a factory pre-wired and tested FLEXpower Radian, EnergyCell batteries, Integrated Battery Rack, FLEXware ICS PV combiner box, OPTICS RE web enabled monitoring and control and all necessary connection hardware.
Featuring the 4kW FLEXpower Radian (FPR- 4048A) and eight (8) EnergyCell Nano Carbon batteries, the SystemEdge 420-NC is ideal for smaller power applications—including homes, cabins, remote communication sites and backup power systems where frequent partial or incomplete charge and discharge of batteries occurs.
- OutBack SystemEdge pre-bundled package - Single SKU ordering convenience
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured FLEXpower Radian
(4kW, PN: FPR-4048)
- EnergyCell Nano Carbon Front Terminal batteries (Qnty 8, PN: 200NC)
- IBR-2 Integrated Battery Rack (2-Shelf, PN: IBR-2-48-175)
- FLEXware ICS combiner box (PN: FWPV4-FH600)
- Single brand UL and NEC compliant system
- System monitoring AND control via web interface with OPTICS RE
SystemEdge pre-bundled packages meet this objective by combining OutBack’s most popular FLEXpower models and energy storage configurations. Every SystemEdge package includes a FLEXpower Radian, EnergyCell batteries and housing, FLEXware ICS combiner box and all necessary connection hardware.