Xantrex Freedom HF 1000 1000 Watt 120 VAC Inverter/Charger
Manufacturer Part Number: 806-1055
With modified sine wave output, Freedom HF 1000 Inverter/Charger is designed to run entertainment systems and small appliances while charging and providing DC power for battery banks in smaller RVís, and trucks. The Freedom HF Inverter/Charger is the smallest, lightest, and most versatile inverter/charger model in the Xantrex lineup. This product is available only to original equipment manufacturers.
- Designed to power demanding loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD players, small appliances and other electronic equipment
- Removable digital display to provide system status
- Automatic three-stage battery charger
- Designed to be hardwired using a terminal strip
- Built-in 30-amp relay to automatically transfer between inverter power and incoming AC utility power
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Ground-fault protection
- ETL listed for use in mobile RV and commercial applications
Compact Inverter/Chargers to power the comforts of home on your RV or truck.
The Freedom HF is available with 1000 watts inverter output and 55-amp charger and is designed to meet the demanding standards of RV and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Temperature-controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged safely and efficiently. It includes a 30-amp automatic transfer switch and a detachable digital remote control panel display that provides precise system information and can be mounted wherever you require the information.