Xantrex ProWatt SW 1000 - 1000 Watt 12 Volt Power Inverter
Manufacturer Part Number: 806-1210
The PROwatt SW Series feature True Sine-Wave AC output with 600, 1000 and 2000 watts respectively. With high surge capability, the PROwatt SW Series provides the necessary current to startup demanding electrical loads such as variable speed power tools, advanced electrical appliances, microwaves and much more. In addition to dual GFCI AC receptacles, the PROwatt SW Series include an innovative USB connection for providing power to most USB chargeable devices.
The PROwatt SW Series offers many safety features not found in similar inverters. When equipped with a remote control, the PROwatt SW Series has the ability to provide automatic ignition lockout shutting down the inverter’s output when the vehicle’s ignition is not engaged. The compact, easy-to-use and easy-to-install design of the PROwatt SW Series makes it ideal for use in commercial truck, RV and marine applications.
- 600 / 1000 / 2000 watts maximum, 1200 / 2000 / 3000 watt surge capability
- Built-in digital display for DC volts and output power
- Built in USB port
- Dual GFCI AC receptacles for safe operation
- Heavy duty terminals for trouble-free battery connection
- Available ON/OFF remote switch (with ignition lockout)
- Meets stringent UL458 regulatory standard
- Two year warranty
- Low voltage shutdown (10.5 Vdc)
- Low voltage alarm (11.0 Vdc)
- Over voltage protection (15.5 Vdc)
- Over load shutdown
- Over temperature shutdown
- GFCI protection
Power inverter providing AC power anywhere you need it
The compact, easy-to-use and easy-to-install design of the PROwatt SW Series makes it ideal for use in commercial truck, RV and marine applications. With True Sine-Wave output, the PROwatt SW Series can provide power for all types of electrical loads including, variable speed power tools, advanced electrical appliances, microwaves and much more. The PROwatt SW provides household AC power anywhere.