Xantrex ProWatt 800 - 1000 Watt 24 Volt Power Inverter
Manufacturer Part Number: 801-3853
The Prowatt Modified Sine Wave Series of power inverters are an economical solution for your power needs, and are available in handheld or hardwire models ranging from 150 to 3000 watts. A PROwatt power inverter is ideal for operating resistive loads such as lighting. Its solid-state circuitry precisely regulates the voltage and frequency of the modified sine wave output, and automatic low voltage shutdown protects your expensive batteries from excessive depletion.
- Regulated output frequency for time sensitive applications (Prowatt 250)
- Auto shutdown prevents total battery discharge (Prowatt 250)
- Compact size for convenient use and storage (Prowatt 250)
- Dual GFCI outlet for safer operation (Prowatt 800 and 1500)
- Supports addition of external AC outlets (Prowatt 800 and 1500)
- Built-in LED display for DC volts and amps (Prowatt 800 and 1500)
- Includes remote on/off switch (Prowatt 800 and 1500)
- Silent operation (all)
- One year warranty (all)
- Low voltage shutdown
- Over and under voltage protection
- Over load shutdown
- Over temperature shutdown
- Low voltage alarm (ProWatt 800 and 1500)
- Battery reverse polarity (fuse protected) (Prowatt 1500)
Power Inverter Providing Portable AC Power
The PROwatt 250 (12V) plugs into the lighter socket of your vehicle, boat or RV to provide 250 watts of continuous power suitable for a range of appliances, electronics and power tools including VCRs, stereos, TVs up to 25” and laptop computers. The exact run time depends on the amount of power being drawn by the application. PROwatt 250 can surge up to 500 watts to handle equipment that requires more power.
A mid-range inverter designed for industrial and recreational applications, the PROwatt 800 is ideal for heavy-duty AC loads or smaller, multiple AC loads. Common applications include microwaves, TV/VCRs and a variety of small power tools.
Designed for high power and industrial applications, the PROwatt 1500 is ideal for heavy-duty AC loads or smaller, multiple AC loads. Common applications include microwave, TV/VCRs, small air conditioners and power tools.