Tamarack Solar > High Wind Top of Pole Mount for Four Solar Panels - Landscape
Pole Diameter: 6"
Supports: Four 60 Cell or 72 Cell Solar Panels - Landscape
Manufacturer Part Number: LTP-LCR/082HW
The Tamarack Solar 6072 Series Top of Pole Mount (LTP-LCR/082HW) is designed and engineered for four 60 or 72 cell modules that are less than 41” wide. All mounts are manufactured using pre-galvanized steel and heavy-duty corrosion resistance 5000 series aluminum.
- Certified for up to 150 mph wind speeds - see table on next page for maximum wind speed at various module tilt angles. Some tilt angles require the high load kit LTPHLKT-082 to be ordered separately.
- Mounts on a user-supplied 6” schedule 40 or 80 steel pipe. See
table on back for which schedule pole required.
- Manufactured using pre-galvanized steel and heavy-duty corrosion resistant 5000 series aluminum.
- No complex sizing documents or need to send module data sheets when ordering.
- Tilt angle is adjustable in 10° increments from 0° to 60° from horizontal.
- IN STOCK for immediate shipment.
- Total shipping weight is 240 pounds in six boxes.
- Fits modules with mounting hole spacing of 20.95” to 58.68.”
- Easily installed single person.
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Certified for up to 150 mph wind speeds
- see table on next page for maximum wind speed at various module tilt angles. Some tilt angles require the high load kit LTPHLKT-082 to be ordered separately.