Tamarack Solar > Roof Mount, Ground Mount and Awning Mount - 90" Channel
90" vertical channel for mounting solar panels in portrait or landscape layout.
Tamarack Solar has redesigned a previous version of this highly versatile mount.
This new version utilizes single tool installation, telescoping back leg and a stronger pivoting foot. The telescoping back leg allows for an adjusted angle of the array before final mounting.
Tamarack Solar UNI-GR90CV is sold by the column. Multiple Tamarack Solar UNI-GR sets can be joined together to create a single adjustable array. Great for use in off-grid remote applications, flat roofed structures such as shipping containers and sheds as well as awnings on the side of a building or trailer. The Universal Ground/Roof Mount is a simple and comprehensive mounting solution for all size modules from small 12V to the larger 350W, 72 cell solar panels. With its user-adjustable angle settings, this mount can support installations in a wide range of locations, as a standalone or multiple mounts inter-tied into rows. Quantities of panels supported vary by four convenient panel model widths.
- Single tool installation
- Telescoping back leg and stronger pivoting foot, fixed tilt available on larger orders
- Multiple sets can be joined together with a intertie kit to create a single array
- Quantities of panels supported vary by panel model widths, works with smaller 12V and 24V panels, up to large 72 cell solar panels.
- No need to source additional pipe, everything beyond the footing is included
- Can be used as an awning structure, flat roof install, or ground mount
- Warranty: 10-year warranty on structure. 3-year warranty on finishes.
Mounts can also accomodate varible ground heights to create a consistant level install due to adjustability in leg length. Great for use in
off-grid remote applications, on flat roofed structures such as shipping containers, sheds and awning structures. This mount is a simple
and comprehensive solution for small area solar photovoltaic (PV) needs or larger commercial installs. Mounts can also accomodate
varible ground heights to create a consistant level install due to variabiliy in leg height.