SolarEdge > Cellular GSM Kit with 12 year service data plan
Function: Cellular Internet Connectivity - for all non-display SetApp Enabled Single Phase Inverters, 12 Yr Sprint Prepaid Data Plan - For United States ONLY
Cellular GSM KIT, with included 12-year service data plan (for use with a single non-display SetApp System 7.6 kW Inverter, and up to two batteries, and two meters)
The SolarEdge Cellular kit enables Internet connectivity from the inverter to the SolarEdge Cloud-Based Monitoring Platform with no need to rely on the homeowner's internet connection. The cellular modem can be installed directly inside the SolarEdge inverter and connected to an external antenna, simplifying the communication set up and saving installation time.
Connects SolarEdge inverters wirelessly to the internet.
For residential systems that lack internet connection, SolarEdge has GSM Cellular Network Cards that will connect a single inverter to the SolarEdge monitoring portal through a cellular network. Systems with multiple inverters will need one card installed in each inverter.
Cellular Internet Connectivity
- Connects SolarEdge inverters wirelessly to the Internet
- No need for Internet infrastructure at site
- Installed within the inverter enclosure for outdoor resilience
- Enables remote analysis and troubleshooting
- Supports low bandwidth configuration for reduced data usage and cost
- Includes SolarEdge data plan
- Future proof solution
Also known as:
SE-CELL-A-R12-S-S2 - for display
SE-CELL-B-R12-S-S2 - for no display