SolarEdge > Cell Modem - Communications Adapter - Includes 5 Year Cellular Service Plan
Function: Cellular Internet Connectivity - for all SE Single Phase Inverters with a Display, 5 Yr Sprint Prepaid Data Plan - For United States ONLY
Cell Modem, with included 5-year service data plan (for use with all SE Single Phase Inverters with a Display)
The SolarEdge Cellular kit enables Internet connectivity from the inverter to the SolarEdge Cloud-Based Monitoring Platform with no need to rely on the homeowner's internet connection. The cellular modem can be installed directly inside the SolarEdge inverter and connected to an external antenna, simplifying the communication set up and saving installation time.
Connects SolarEdge inverters wirelessly to the internet.
For residential systems that lack internet connection, SolarEdge has GSM Cellular Network Cards that will connect a single inverter to the SolarEdge monitoring portal through a cellular network. Systems with multiple inverters will need one card installed in each inverter.
Cellular Internet Connectivity
- Compatible for inverters with a display
- Connects SolarEdge inverters wirelessly to the internet
- No need for internet infrastructure at site
- Installed within the inverter enclosure for outdoor resilience, or in the communication gateway
- Supports high bandwidth monitoring of inverters, power optimizers, batteries, meters and weather stations
- Enables remote analysis and troubleshooting
- Comprehensive coverage in the US
SE-CELL-A-R05-S-S2 - for display
SE-CELL-B-R05-S-S2 - for no display