SolarEdge P340 > 340W Power Optimizer with MC4 connectors
For high-power 60-cell modules
MC4 Input Connectors, MC4 Output Connectors, 36" PV Wire, 1000 Max Vdc
The SolarEdge power optimizers maximize energy throughput from each
and every module through constant tracking of Maximum Power Point
individually per module. Further, the power optimizers automatically
maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing optimal efficiency of the
SolarEdge inverter and giving installers greater flexibility to design
optimal PV systems.
The power optimizers also monitor the performance of each module and
communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal. Each
power optimizers is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature which
automatically shut down modules' voltage whenever inverter or grid power
are shut down.
Dimensions: 5.1" × 6" × 1.1"
Weight: 1.74 pounds
- Specifically designed to work with SolarEdge inverters
- Up to 25% more energy
- Flexible system design for maximum space utilization
- Fast installation with a single bolt
- Next generation maintenance with module level monitoring
- Meets NEC requirements for arc fault protection (AFCI) and Photovoltaic Rapid
- Shutdown System (PVRSS)
- Module-level voltage shutdown for installer and firefighter safety