Schneider Electric > Conext SCP - System Control Panel for XW+ and SW Inverter/ Chargers
Manufacturer Part Number: RNW865-1050-01
The XW System Control Panel can be flush-mounted or surface-mounted. Mounting brackets are provided for each.
Monitor and configure Conext Inverter Charger Systems and Xanbus
The Conext™ System Control Panel (SCP) eliminates the need for separate control panels for each device and gives a single point of control to set up and monitor the entire Conext inverter charger system, including Conext MPPT Solar Charge Controllers. Featuring a graphical backlit liquid crystal display, the SCP selectively displays configuration, status and diagnostic information for all devices connected to the Xanbus™ network.
- Compatibility – connects to additional Xanbus™ -enabled XW System devices without requiring additional hubs, control cards, or other device-specific control panels
- Internal clock – keeps time for the entire system
- Audible alarm – when enabled, alerts users when a fault condition arises
- Low power consumption – automatically turns off backlight after a period of inactivity
- Non-volatile memory – preserves System Control Panel settings if network power is interrupted or network communication is disrupted
- Graphical 128 x 64 pixel, backlit LCD screen
- Large, tactile keypad buttons
- Intuitive onscreen menu system (basic and advanced)