S-5! PV 2.0 Edge Grab Kit - for 1.29" to 1.81" (33-46mm) frame
NOTE: S-5! Mini Clamps, S-5! CorruBrackets and S-5! VersaBrackets sold separately, not included with kit.
The concept of combining PV arrays with standing seam metal roofing is growing—for good reasons. Metal roofs have a life expectancy of more than 40 years. Shouldn’t the mounting system last as long? With S-5! zero-penetration attachment technology and PVKIT 2.0, the solarized metal roof is the most sustainable system available –and without compromising roof warranties! PVKIT 2.0 is the also the best solution for attaching PV modules directly to any exposed fastener metal roof.
S-5! now introduces a new and improved PVKIT, boasting lower installation time and cost for PV flush-mounting. The kit comes preassembled with MidGrab or EdgeGrab for easier and more efficient installation. A single tool drives the top bolt, eliminating several installation steps. The PVKIT 2.0 features more aggressive bonding teeth for better grounding. Fewer lugs/ground wires required.
New from the metal roof experts: The S-5 PVKIT 2.0 is designed to save you time and money
- Pre-assembled components save time and money
- Versatile: same kit for most module thicknesses
- Only one tool needed for installation
- Installs with module, reducing lay-out time
- All non-corrosive aluminum and stainless steel
- Single-piece EdgeGrab installs with ease
- Added slots for wire tie-off
- Low profile hardware provides flush, clean finish
- Available in black by special order
- 1″ gap between modules, allowing load reduction per ASCE-7
- UL 2703 Listed