Midnite Solar 6 String Disconnecting Combiner
MNPV6HV Disco 4X PV Disconnecting Combiner, 3 poles, 125 amp busbars, 100 amp switch.
||MNPV6HV Disco 4X
||PV Disconnecting Combiners - Birdhouse Compatible
||16.8" x 12.4" x 5.6"
- Disconnect has built in shunt trip with positive feedback
- Birdhouse compatible
- Optional PV connected power supply
- Optional AC connected power supply for redundancy
- See thru deadfront and color coded busbar guards included
- Nema 4X aluminum enclosure (no rust, won't turn to dust)
- Fuseholders included
- 15a/600v fuses included
- MNSPD600 Lightning Arrestor included
- 90° C connections
- 1/2" strain reliefs and hole plugs included
- Meets NEC 2011
Midnite Solar's new line of disconnecting combiners, the DISCOS, are now shipping! Built to meet new code requirememnts, these combiners feature superior safety, compact size, easy installation, and an affordable price point.
Safety first! Midnite's red, die-cast aluminum provides the immediate visual recognition needed in an emergency to quickly disable an array.
Eight and sixteen string combiners are field configured for isolated or non-isolated inverters and can even be configured for use with two separate inverters. Most models are available in NEMA 3R or 4X versions as well.
Each disconnecting combiner is capable of interfacing with up to two of Midnite's Emergency Disconnect Switches (the Birdhouse) located at ground level. Communications between the combiner and the Birdhouse is via 600 Volt CAT5 cable. The disconnect assures verified visual and audible indication of PV voltage status.
Disconnecting combiners are available in 4, 6, 8, and 15 string versions.