Midnite Solar 16 String Disconnecting Combiner - Rapid Shutdown System
MNPV16HV Disco 4X PV Disconnecting Combiner, 5 poles,
100 amp load break rated or 175 amps load break rated for busbars and
switch, 600 volt max.
PV Disconnecting Combiners - Birdhouse Compatible
26"L X 24"W X 6"D
The MNPV16HV DISCO 4X’s red handled is LOCKABLE IN THE OFF POSITION!
- Convertible configuration (field configurable)
- Sixteen strings combined for up to 230 Amps single pole disconnect)
- 8 + 8 strings, separate PV+ and PV- for use with 2 inverters (2 pole 115A disconnect)
- 8 strings plus, 8 strings minus for use with non-isolated inverters (2 pole 115A 600VDC disconnect)
- Disconnect switch has built in shunt trip with positive feedback
- See thru deadfront & color coded busbar guards included
- Birdhouse compatible
- Optional PV connected power supply
- Load Break Rated
- Optional AC connected power supply for redundancy
- Type 4X aluminum enclosure (no rust, won’t turn to dust) conduit/strain relief holes punched
- 90o C connections
- Fuseholders (MNTS) installed
- 15a/600v fuses installed
- Meets 2014 NEC 690.12
- Warranty - 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Made in the USA
- One MNSPD-600 (Surge Protection Device)
- Sixteen 1/2" strain reliefs (MNSR-1000)
- Twentyfive 1/2" NUT MNT 14
- Nine HOLE PLUG 1/2" NPT (MNHOLE PLUG 1/2)
- Nine GASKET 1/2"
- Two 10-32 X 7/8" SCREWS
- Two 10-32 X 3/6" SCREWS
- Two 3/8 – 16 X 7/8" BOLTS
- Twelve 10-32 KEPS NUT
- One TERMINAL PIN 18-22 AWG.
- One TERMINAL PIN 10-12 AWG.
- One WHITE INSULATOR
- One BLUE WRENCH (MNWRENCH)
The difference between the regular Disco combiners and the DLTL
version is that the MNPV16HV-Disco-4X is made for a single 16 string
inverter, 2 8 sting inverters or one 8 string transformerless where as
the DLTL is set up for 8 strings in and 2 strings out for Dual MPPT on
SMA requested MidNite Solar to design and build these DLTL combiners. There are 8 strings entering the combiner with 2 separate strings out. Specifically designed for the new dual channel MPPT on the transformer-less inverters.