Magnum Energy 2600 Watt 24 Volt Off-Grid Inverter
Modified Sine Wave
Manufacturer Part Number: RD2624E
Magnum Energy now offers the RD-E Series Inverter/Charger for 230 VAC / 50 Hz installations. The RD-E Series comes with all of the features you’ve come to expect from a Magnum product.
THIS 50HZ INTERNATIONAL MODEL IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE UNITED STATES. US MODELS ARE 60HZ. ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR 60HZ SYSTEM COULD DAMAGE BOTH THE INVERTER AND EXISTING ELECTRONIC APPLIANCES!
- Easy-to-install: Install the RD-E Series in four easy steps. See your installation manual for specific instructions.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the RD-E Series on a shelf or wall.
- Multiple ports: The RD-E Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication portfor network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter easily accessible.
- Buy with ease: The RD-E Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) limited warranty
||Modified Sine Wave
|Input Battery Voltage Rance
||18 - 32 VDC
|Nominal AC Output Voltage
|Output Frequency and Accuracy
||50 Hz +/- 0.1%
|Continuous Power Output at 25° C
|Maximum continuous input current
|Peak Inverter Efficiency
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||13.75" x 12.65" x 8.0" (34.9 x 32.1 x 20.3 cm)
Introducing the RD-Export Series Inverter/Chargers - designed specifically for countries that require 230Vac/50Hz power. This unit is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective. Install the RD-E Series in four easy steps: Simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your power cable (AC) to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger:
Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Battery temp sensor:
The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 - 50° C.
All RD-E Series models come with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.