Magnum Energy 2200 Watt 12 Volt Off-Grid Inverter
Modified Sine Wave
Manufacturer Part Number: RD2212
The RD Series Inverter / Charger is a new generation modified sine wave inverter designed specifically for renewable energy use. The RD Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
- Choices: The RD Series comes in four power models and 12 and 24 volt models, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the RD Series on a shelf or wall.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The RD Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The RD Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models.
- Buy with ease: The RD Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) limited warranty.
||Modified Sine Wave
|Input Battery Voltage Rance
||9 - 16 VDC
|Nominal AC Output Voltage
|Output Frequency and Accuracy
||60 Hz +/- 0.1%
|Continuous Power Output at 25° C
|Maximum continuous input current
|Peak Inverter Efficiency
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||13.75" x 12.65" x 8.0" (34.9 x 32.1 x 20.3 cm)
Introducing the RD Series Inverter/Charger - a new generation inverter designed specifically for Renewable Energy use. The RD Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective. Install the RD Series in four easy steps: Simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your power cable (AC) to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger:
Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable:
The RD Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741 (USA only), ensuring that the inverter is safe and reliable.
Install the RD Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your power cable (AC) to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.