Magnum Energy 4100 Watt 24 Volt Off-Grid Inverter
Pure Sine Wave
Manufacturer Part Number: MS4124PE
Magnum Energy now offers the MS-E Series Inverter/Charger for 230 VAC/50 Hz installations (MS4124PE). The MS-E Series comes with all of the features you’ve come to expect from a Magnum product.
THIS 50HZ INTERNATIONAL MODEL IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE UNITED STATES. US MODELS ARE 60HZ. ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR 60HZ SYSTEM COULD DAMAGE BOTH THE INVERTER AND EXISTING ELECTRONIC APPLIANCES!
- Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Choices: The MS-E Series comes in 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS-E Series on a shelf, wall, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MS-E Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS-E Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Buy with ease: The MS-E Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) limited warranty
||Pure Sine Wave
|Input Battery Voltage Rance
||18 - 34 VDC
|Nominal AC Output Voltage
|Output Frequency and Accuracy
||50 Hz +/- 0.1%
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
|Continuous Power Output at 25° C
|Maximum continuous input current
|Peak Inverter Efficiency
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||13.75" x 12.65" x 8.0" (34.9 x 32.1 x 20.3 cm)
The MMS Series Inverter / Charger is a pure sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MMS Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
Safe and Reliable:
The MS-E Series is listed to the stringent CE requirements, ensuring the inverter/charger is safe and reliable
Easy to Install
Install the MS-E Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.