Magnum Energy 1500 Watt 12 Volt Off-Grid Inverter
Modified Sine Wave
Manufacturer Part Number: MM1512AE
Introducing the MM-AE Series - A new generation inverter and charger in an all new design. The MM-AE is smaller, lighter and less expensive while retaining all the built in protection and reliability of ME and MS models. The MM-AE use a PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charger, which is 85% efficient and the same charger topology used in all Magnum models.
The MM-AE Series is specifically designed to power smaller appliances and loads in cabins and off-grid homes.
- Standard transfer relay: The standard 20 amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using grid or generator power.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MM-AE Series on a shelf, wall, or even upside down.
- Fan cooled: The MM-AE Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- Low battery protection: If your battery voltage goes below the cut-out setting, the MM-AE Series will automatically shut down, saving your batteries.
- High battery protection: If your battery voltage reaches over the cut-out setting, the MM-AE Series will shut down.
- Current overload protection: The MM-AE Series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches: The MMAE Series comes with an on/off front-mounted switch and an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection:Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
- Battery temp sensor:The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 - 50° C.
- Buy with ease: The MM-AE Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
||Modified Sine Wave
|Input Battery Voltage Rance
||9 - 16 VDC
|Nominal AC Output Voltage
|Output Frequency and Accuracy
||60 Hz +/- 0.1%
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
|Continuous Power Output at 25° C
|Maximum input battery current
|Peak Inverter Efficiency
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||16.6" x 8.4" x 4.7" (42 x 21 x 12 cm)
The MM-AE Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a modified sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in renewable energy applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MM-AE Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger:
The PFC charger is built into all of Magnum's inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
The modern, hourglass case, paired with the die cast aluminum base combines form with function, creating an attractive unit that uses its base as a heat sink for superior high temperature operation.