Hawker Envirolink 24 Volt 1110 Amp Hour Lead Acid Battery
1110 AH at 20 Hour Rate
Manufacturer Part Number: 12-75EL-25
Environmentally safe, technologically advanced, and virtually "maintenance free" sealed power. All characteristics of one battery. The new ENVIROLINK valve-regulated lead-acid (VRLA) battery by Hawker.
- You never need to add water or be exposed to the hazards of sulfuric acid.
- You do not have to be exposed to the hazards of hydrogen gas, which is generated during recharge on standard flooded batteries.
- You can use and recharge equipment in remote or decentralized areas because of the reduction of hydrogen gas generation.
- Your work area will remain cleaner and safer.
|Rated Amp Hours at 20 HR Rate
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
ENVIROLINK (VRLA) batteries are very different from our flooded lead-acid battery products. The ENVIROLINK battery is a completely sealed gel electrolyte battery. The battery never needs electrolyte or water added.
The electrolyte has been immobilized within each cell, and the vent cap has been replaced with a permanent valve, making this battery leakproof/spillproof-and completely environmentally safe.
Is Envirolink Right for Me?
If your application meets all of the following requirements, Hawker Envirolink batteries are a suitable choice for your application.
- Your equipment is equipped with a lift lock-out or other device to take the truck out of service, when the battery reaches 1.90 VPC under load. An indication of the depth of discharge by the truck meter (time of use) is not sufficient.
- The charger has a profile approved for gel batteries.
If the charger is a LIFEPLUS TC3 charger with designated software, an 6-8 hour charge time
If the charger is a HAWKER POWERGUARD SCR or POWERGUARD CFR, an 8 hour charge time is required after 80% DOD.
- The maximum number if cycles per day is 1 (one discharge and one full recharge).
- The maximum number of working days is 6 when the battery must be charged in 8 hours.
- No electric appliance (for example: warning beacon, light, heater, radio, etc.) will be directly connected to some/any cells of the battery.
- The temperature range of use for the battery is between 50 F and 100 F. Any use outside this range must be approved by HAWKER.
What technology makes this battery so unique that it doesn't require water like standard flooded batteries? The ENVIROLINK battery uses a recombination process that prevents water loss. Recombination is a process in which oxygen is diffused from the positive plate to the negative plate and the water that has decomposed on the positive plate (to produce oxygen) is regenerated by the reduction at the negative plate.
Because regular flooded cells are not designed to operate on the recombination technique, they require watering on a regular basis. The sealed gel cells enable oxygen to circulate freer, thus eliminating the need to add water. No water ever needs to be added, no specific gravity readings to be taken, no hazardous leaks or spills. It's environmentally safe and virtually "maintenance free." The valve-regulated technology enables the battery to operate with a valve and a closed vent plug, instead of removable vent caps that are used on flooded lead-acid batteries. Being a sealed valve-regulated lead-acid (VRLA) battery, ENVIROLINK™ is the clear choice for environmentally safe power.