3.2 - 3.5kW LG and Enphase Microinverter System with Module Level Monitoring Included (Expandable)
Expandable system for homeowners and installers. Permit plans and design assistance included. Meets most California RE new construction requirements*.
*Check with your local jurisdiction to confirm.
To take advantage of this offer, contact our sales department at 760-597-0498 ext 1.
New home construction in California now requires solar to be installed on the home. Whether you are familiar with PV or brand new to solar we have a packaged system that will help you determine the parts, components, and design to install a good quality solar grid-tie system. Enphase microinverters with high-efficiency LG panels ensure that you are installing high-quality components that will not only meet the requirements but allure home buyers with the knowledge that they will have a reduced electrical bill from the start. Microinverters will also allow you to expand the system over time so you can build your system in stages to keep your budget in line.
Microinverters are purchased at a 1:1 ratio with the solar panels so you can add a higher wattage module to your system down the road, there is no problem if the microinverter is compatible with the solar panel you choose, they will operate independently giving you the versatility to build your system over time. You can even add battery storage to the system for part three of your independent energy journey. Flexible, affordable independent energy systems for all.
For design, assistance contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760.597.0498 x 1.
3.2kW - 3.5 kW: LG Neon R 400 - 435 Watt panels. quantity 8 solar panels (
model - depends on time of purchase and availability)
IQ 7A 366 Watt MC4 Micro Inverter - quantity 8
• Enphase IQ Envoy included with X-IQ-AM1-240-3-ES Combiner Box
• Envoy IQ LTE-M1 Cell Modem
Tamarack Solar 89167 - 8 Module Kit - 1.6" Deep, 84" Length Rails - Black Finish
Enphase wire clips, cabling, Q-Seal, Q-Term, Circuit Breakers and Enclosure
Included Grid-Tied Package
• EcoDirect-Permitting - Solar Design and Permitting Service
• Custom Stickers and Placard
EcoDirect > 3.2- 3.5 kW Grid-Tie PV Starter Kit - Items included with this DIY kit:
- LG Solar - LG Neon R 400 - 435 Watt panels - Qnty. 8
(model - depends on time of purchase and availability)
- Enphase IQ7A-72-2-US - IQ 7A 366 Watt MC4 Micro Inverter - IQ System - Qnty. 8
- Enphase Q-12-10-240 - 1 Drop Q Cable / PORTRAIT / 240 VAC / for 60/72 cell modules - IQ
System - Qnty. 9
- Enphase Q-CLIP-100 - Q Clip - IQ System - Pack of 100 Clips - Qnty. 1 Bag
- Enphase Q-DISC-01 - IQ Disconnect Tool- IQ System - Qnty. 1
- Enphase Q-SEAL-01 - Q Cable Sealing Cap (Female) - IQ System - Qnty. 1
- Enphase Q-TERM - Q Cable Branch Terminator Cap - IQ System - Qnty. 1
- Enphase COMMS-CELLMODEM-M1 - Envoy IQ LTE-M1 Cell Modem with Ensemble Communication Kit - Qnty. 1
- Enphase X-IQ-AM1-240-3-ES - AC Combiner Box with Enphase IQ Envoy - Qnty. 1
- BR220 Eaton - Circuit Breaker, BR Breaker, 20A, 240VAC, 2-Pole, for Enphase IQ Combiner+, BR220 - Qnty. 1
- Tamarack Solar 89167 - 8 Module Kit - 1.6" Deep, 84" Length Rails - Black Finish - Qnty. 1
- Square D DU221RB - 30 Amp 120/240 VAC Non-Fusible Safety Switch > 2 Pole - Qnty. 1
- EcoDirect Permitting Package - Solar Design and Permitting Service - Qnty. 1
- Custom Stickers and Placard - Qnty. 1