Bluesky IPN Remote Display
Manufacturer Part Number: IPN REMOTE
The IPN-Remote display provides basic monitoring for Blue Sky Energy’s IPN compatible charge controllers. The unit displays battery voltage, output current and charge control system status for up to 8 charge controllers on a single IPN network.
- Multiple IPN-Remote displays can be placed on a single IPN network even if an IPN-ProRemote is already present.
- Displays Battery Voltage and Output Current For IPN Compatible Charge Controllers
- Low Power LED display Provides Excellent Readability
- Can Display Output Current of a Single Controller, Or Total Current Of All IPN Networked Controllers
- Conformal Coated To Resist Corrosion
- Full 12 Month Limited Warranty, Optional Extended Coverage Available
||Accuracy determined by IPN charge controllers
||0.20 W Typical
||3-Digit - 0.30" Low Power LED
||2.5" H x 3" W x 1.125" D (6.3 cm x 7.6 cm x 2.8 cm)
|Communication, Power & Cabling
||Requires IPN network compatible charge controller.
Receives communication and power from charge
controller via standard 4-pin telephone cable. Charge
controller cable length to 1000’ (305m) with proper
cabling. Eight units maximum on an IPN network.
||-40 – +40°C, 10 – 90% RH non-condensing
A bright crisp low power LED display is used to provide excellent readability in any lighting. The Charge Status indicator displays present charge control system status, and shows relative battery state of charge.
The versatile IPN-Remote shows battery voltage as measured by the charge control system. When the battery is being charged the display toggles between battery voltage and charge controller output current. The current display can be configured to show the total output current from all controllers on the IPN network, or the output current from a particular controller.