Blue Sky IPN-Pro Remote Display for SB2512i/iX and SB3024iL
Includes 25 Foot Cable
Required Shunt sold separately
Manufacturer Part Number: IPNPRO
Integrates with SB2512iX & SB3024iL Products Only
With the IPN-ProRemote you no longer have to guess how much battery capacity remains. A high accuracy calculation of remaining battery capacity compensates for a variety of factors including charge/discharge current, battery size, type, temperature and how the battery was brought back to full charge. It even learns from past battery behavior for continuosly improved accuracy!
- Monitors up to 8 IPN Network Based Charge Controllers
- Total input/output current
- Individual controller input/output current, PV voltage and internal temperature
- Resetable total output amp-hour counter
- LVD status or auxiliary battery voltage
- Equalize ON/OFF control and time remaining
- Provides access to additional setup parameters, which vary by IPN charge controller model
- Provides Complete Full Featured Battery Monitoring
- Battery voltage, net current and temperature
- Remaining battery capacity shown in percent & as a bar graph
- Amp-hours from full charge
- Days since last full charge & last equalize
- Captures minimum & maximum battery voltage
- Lifetime battery discharge amp-hours
- 2-Line 16-Character Back lit Display & Plain English Language Text for Ease of Use
- Conformal Coated to Resist Corrosion
- Full 24 Month Limited Warranty, Optional Extended Coverage Available
||9" x 5" x 3"
IPN-ProRemote Display combines full-featured charge controller and battery system monitoring into a single user friendly remote display. A bright crisp backlit LCD display with plain English language text and three simple front panel keys is extremely easy to use.
The IPN-ProRemote also monitors and controls Blue Sky Energy's IPN based charge controllers. It can monitor both the combined total and individual status of up to eight IPN charge controllers on a single IPN network. Depending on the particular charge controller model, certain additional parameters or settings can be accessed or modified with the IPN-ProRemote.
By combining an advanced battery system monitor and charge controller display into a single unit, the IPN-ProRemote eliminates the need for a separate battery monitor. It also simplifies installation and eliminates the headaches of trying to setup and synchronize separate charge controller and battery monitor systems.
Full-Featured Battery Monitor and IPN Charge Controller Display/Setup/Control