Zep Solar Front Leg
Zep System III - Flat Roof Applications
Manufacturer Part Number: 850-1165
The Front Leg snaps, by hand, into the Row Connectors and receives the Zep Groove of Zep Compatible PV modules. The structural connections are auto-grounding. UL listed to UL 2703.
||Zep System III
Utilizing the core benefits of Zep System II, Zep System III drastically reduces parts count, material cost, and installation time for commercial rooftop systems.
- Dramatically reduces installation time
- Reduces roof attachment pointsup to 25%
- Eliminates mounting rails and clip hardware
- Rapid, top-accessible precision array leveling
- Ultra-reliable hyper-bonded grounding matrix
- Universally compatible with thirdparty roof attachment solutions
- Low system weight
- Easily enables additional support at array edges for high wind applications
- Interlock ETL listed to UL 1703 as ground bond means
- Ground Zep UL and ETL listed to UL 467 as grounding and bonding device Interlock, Cam Foot (Grounding), Hybrid Interlock (Grounding), Spanner Bar, Bar Sleeve and Ground
Zep listed to UL 2703 as PV bonding device
Zep System III from Zep Solar offers the fastest and least expensive way to mount PV arrays on flat roofs. With a series of drop-in and quarter turn connections, Zep System III greatly accelerates the process of commercial rooftop installation. Zep System III eliminates the need for mounting rails, requires very few parts, and simultaneously accomplishes structural and grounding connections. With far less complexity than conventional systems, Zep System III delivers both labor and logistics savings for commercial PV projects.