Xantrex Echo Charge > Auxiliary Battery Charger
Manufacturer Part Number: 82-0123-01
Xantrex's echo-charge conveniently charges auxiliary or starting batteries from an existing charging source, such as a battery charger or inverter/charger.
- 15 A maximum charge current
- Automatically adjusts for 12 or 24 volt battery banks (both battery banks must be the same DC voltage and battery type)
- Automatically switches on/off without affecting the in-house battery bank or over-charging
- Utilizes excess current from the primary charging source
- Built-in thermal and over-current circuits
- Reverse polarity protection
- Easy three wire installation
Xantrex’ digital echo~charge (part#82-0123-01) is designed to charge auxiliary or starting batteries from an inverter/charger or other charging source with limited voltage drop. The Xantrex echo~charge detects when the house battery bank is being charged and directs a portion of the charge current to auxiliary or starting batteries. The maximum charger current offered by echo~charge is limited to 15 amps.
The AGS has a user-friendly interface that displays important system information for setting and monitoring generator start and stop-times. Light Emitting Diode (LEDs) display status, Quiet Time and the time zone settings, allowing you to set desired start and stop times.