Suniva 245 Watt Solar Panel
||65.08" x 38.66" x 1.81"
||Silver anodized aluminum alloy
|Max Power Voltage (VMPP)
|Max Power Current (IMPP)
|Open Circuit Voltage (VOC)
|Short Circuit Current (ISC)
|Max System Voltage
||DC 600 V
- 5 year workmanship and materials
- 12 years at 90% rated performance
- 25 years at 80% rated performance
The ART245-60 modules consist of Suniva’s high-efficiency, high-power monocrystalline cells, designed in the U.S. using our low-cost processing techniques. Engineered with industry-leading technology, Suniva’s high power-density modules provide excellent value, performance and reliability. With deep roots in PV technology, including more than20 years of proprietary cell research and design, Suniva is a global leader in the high-efficiency, low-cost solar products market.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities feature the most advanced equipment and technology.
- Suniva is a U.S.-based company spun out from the Georgia Tech University Center of Excellence in Photovoltaics (one of only two such research centers in the U.S.).
- Suniva’s high efficiency at the cell level translates into higher output at the module level.
- Ask about "Buy America" compliant modules.
- Delivers module efficiency conversion of 15+%
- Offers one of the tightest power tolerances in the industry
- Resists corrosion using marine grade aluminum with anodized coating
- Saves balance of system costs (more power per module)
- Provides industry-leading 25-year warranty(5 years w/ 100% warranty on workmanship & materials;12 years at 90% rated performance; 25 years at 80% rated performance)
Quality & Reliability
Suniva modules are manufactured and warranted to their specifications assuring consistent high performance and quality worldwide. These specifications include:
- Rigorous quality management
- Performance longevity with advanced polymer backsheet
- Mechanical and electrical tests and visual inspections
Based in metro-Atlanta, Suniva manufactures high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon solar cells (the ARTisun series) and high powered Buy America compliant solar modules, which consist of Suniva's core cell technology. From its inception, Suniva has been focused on delivering the highest power possible to our customers using low-cost manufacturing techniques. We are convinced that this is by far the best way to reduce the levelized cost of electricity (LCOE) generated by solar photovoltaics (PV) over time. This is needed to move solar PV truly in to the mainstream in most world markets, eventually without subsides or incentives being needed - in other words to make solar PV even more "sensible" for everyone who has access to sunshine.