Schuco 245 Watt Solar Panel
||MPE 245 PS 08
||65.67" x 39.37" x 1.57"
|Max Power Voltage (VMPP)
|Max Power Current (IMPP)
|Open Circuit Voltage (VOC)
|Short Circuit Current (ISC)
|Max System Voltage
||DC 600 V
- 10 years product
- 12 years at 90% output
- 25 years at 80% output
Schuco is a German manufacturer looking to break into the US solar market. These polycrystalline solar panels are designed for high cell efficiencies, allowing you to get a higher output per square meter from your array.
- High-efficiency polycrystalline cells provide advanced power output
- PV wire cables allow the use of transformerless inverters
- Comprehensive warranty ensures investment security and reliable system operation
- Perfect for both commercial and residential applications
- Manufactured with high quality, robust materials
- Schuco racking systems are specially designed for Schuco modules, resulting in optimized PV package solutions
Schuco MPE modules in the PS 08 series are known for their rugged design and outstanding performance, making them a popular choice for both commercial and residential installations.
The production process for Schuco polycrystalline cells is more energy efficient than that of some other photovoltaic technologies, helping the earth and the bottom line. Starting with high quality materials, these modules are manufactured to a stringent specification, resulting in a sturdy product with optimized yields.
Schuco modules are designed to withstand a wide variety of weather extremes and manufactured to a strict set of quality standards. Performance data is measured prior to the module leaving the factory and labeled both on the backsheet and the module packaging, for a more convenient installation experience.