Zomeworks Universal Track Rack
Module Space: 168 ft2
Manufacturer Part Number: UTRF-168-2
The Zomeworks Universal Rack System allows for almost limitless adjustment in both the east-west and north-south directions. Available in six standard sizes for holding 2 to 32 modules, Universal Track Racks are designed to fit all common photovoltaic modules, including ASE, Astro Power/PV, BP/Solarex, Evergreen, First Solar, Kyocera, Photowatt/Matrix, Sanyo, Sharp, Shell/Siemens/Arco, SunWize, UniSolar, and most other popular modules. This flexibility translates to faster delivery, better quality and overall economy.
- UTRF-168-2 now comes with four shock absorbers for improved stability (equivalent to a high wind kit). This is what the -2 in the model number indicates.
- ZW-2003 Shock Absorber – Exclusively from Zomeworks. Now standard on all F-series Track Racks.
- Stainless Steel and Zinc Plated Hardware
- Both module specific and J-Clip designs available
- 10-Year Standard Warranty with Extended Warranty Available
- F-Series Track Racks ship partially assembled for easy installation
- Six Standard Universal Track Racks fit all common photovoltaic modules
|UTR-020||20 Sq. Ft. Module Space|
|UTRK-040||40 Sq. Ft. Module Space|
|UTRF-64||64 Sq. Ft. Module Space|
|UTRF-90||90 Sq. Ft. Module Space|
|UTRF-120||120 Sq. Ft. Module Space|
|UTRF-168||168 Sq. Ft. Module Space|
* Although these Universal racks are designed to hold a maximum number of square feet of PV module, we need to know how many of which brand of module are to be placed on the rack so that we can be sure your modules will fit. We supply the correct amount of hardware, and in some cases we adjust the rail length to customize the fit. The UTR-020 Track Racks are shipped with J-clips for mounting the modules. The F-series Track Racks are either drilled for specific modules or J-clips are supplied.